Saturday 30 June 2012

Added a donate button

After a few requests from twitter for people wanting to send me a drink or two, I have added a Donate Button on the side of the blog.  My tips will always be free, but studying form and running the cards through my systems takes time so any donations would be greatly appreciated.  Anyone donating will when I receive any tips will have these emailed, some of these are good tips as we discovered today with the 33/1 winner, tips I am given arent always put on the blog as they are not my choice but are sometimes very large odds and well worth a few £££ of anyones money.

So if you appreciate the tips, and have financially benefited from my tips, a donation no matter how big or small will get you on my mailing list for extra tips as and when I get them.

Thanks and look forward to tomorrows tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment